- to support OER community engagement in organizations
- Online Course
- Asynchronous with Synchronous meetings
- 5 days + applied project experience
- identify key champions within your institution - and enable folks to cluster around them.
- what makes an engaging website, social media space
- how do you want to be "engaged" - what's missing from "Your Experience"
- Dialogue - many forms, possibilities
- Drive to results
- Tangible and intangible - motivators
- Power of Feedback
- How can you "engage" others? - tools, techniques, promising practices (including facilitation
- Newness - fear, resistance, lack of trust; sharing, openness, adding value, sharing experience, education, time...
- Culture - YouTube, Images - originating culture; how do you enter it...; function in it, add value
- building a culture - peer support; mutual obligations, responsibilities; dyads - building clusters - movement, and momentum (incorporate OD)
- Participation - what is participation - online activity - or more...?
- Trust-Building & Safety
- share - yet confidentiality; norms and etiquette; shared purpose; responsiveness to feedback; social presence