309 - German
Composition and Grammar
(1) Knowledge of fundamental structures and usage of German.
(2) Changing of verbs from Present to Past Tense.
(3) Ability to write a continuous story based on pictures.
(1) Ability to pick specific information contained in a passage which is crucial to the proper understanding of the said passage.
(2) Ability to analyze the passage in order to comprehend it.
Listening and Reading Comprehension
(1) Ability to read extensively in German.
(2) Identification of specific situations.
(3) Interpretation of situations in a given context.
(4) Ability to deduce the meanings of unfamiliar words.
(1) The candidates should be able to use the correct stress, intonation, phrasing and pronunciation.