3-Os/Marketing/Proposal Template/Project Management Learning Coordinator/RFP Background
The following list, although not exhaustive, is intended to assist in identifying the services that will be required for the period of the contract:
Scope of Services
- Perform PM functions: includes achieving project objectives and outcomes, and keeping the project on time, on budget and within scope
- Prepare weekly reports for the design team and the project sponsor
- Prepare communications to all staff and stakeholders, and apply change management models, concepts and methodologies and support others through the change cycle
- Oversee the scheduling and coordination of the various workshops, trainings, learning bites, etc. including ensuring appropriate logistics
- Oversee and prepare documentation (toolkits, case studies, lessons learned, best practices, presentation(s), etc.) to share with partners across the health system and guide dissemination of project learnings to partners
- Guide and direct the production of educational and informational videos (Note: this does not include the production of the videos themselves)
- Work collaboratively with learning facilitators, coaches, core integrator(s), project administrator, graphic designers, the Organization and the Service Providers Agencies
Requirements for the Proposal Submission
Submissions will clearly demonstrate an understanding of the organization’s business needs. Each respondent must disclose to the Organization any potential or actual conflict of interest related to this proposal or proposed services. For the purposes of evaluation the following weighting will apply:
- Cost effectiveness - 20%
- Technical component and interview/presentation - 80%
Evaluation criteria will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide a fixed price proposal to complete the work that does not exceed the maximum budget of $XX,000 (including GST). The price proposal must include a detailed cost breakdown by activity.
Technical component and interview
- Describe knowledge and understanding Organization the proposed project, and the issues and challenges affecting the success of this initiative. Simply repeating the wording of the RFQ is insufficient.
- Describe your proposed approach and methodology for managing the project and successfully delivering the scope of services.
- Provide a CV demonstrating the expertise of the proposed consultant. Include any relevant education, certification, professional development and experience.
- Provide three projects of similar size and scope to the current requirement.
- Proposed consultant will be invited to an interview.
- To develop the capacity to engage in Healthy Conversations (Peter Senge) that foster creativity and collaboration, and to link the value of each employee’s work to where the organization is going
- To develop and embody a sustainable learning approach that inspires and compels teams to engage in healthy and respectful communication, and learning behaviours
- To create inspired and confident leaders across the organization and system who are capable of supporting, growing, and building awareness and capacity for respectful behaviours and thus respectful conversations
- To develop and validate an applied body of knowledge, language and practice around Healthy Conversations
- To support front line staff in living the Organization's vision of outstanding care – every person, every day
- Increase in employee engagement from 2008 to be measured by a standardized employee engagement tool to be re-administered in April 2010
- Employer of choice as measured by staff turnover rate
- Employees living the Organization's brand of “trusted quality care connectors” as measured by proof points
- Increase in self-respect and in mutual respect through the creation of common language and practice engaging in meaningful conversation
- Increase in client satisfaction due to increased collaboration between Organization's front line and service provider agencies’ front line staff (client satisfaction survey administered on a rotating basis every quarter)
- Increase in consultative decision-making through the application of tools, techniques, and strategies which are based in authentic, real systemic conversations
- Increase in tools and resources for supporting Healthy Conversations in the form of learning bites, action circles and communities of practices that will support the continued growth and expertise in the application of these tools and techniques
- Increase organization’s ability for change and growth by creating a foundation of generative change which will contribute to sustainability and ongoing growth over time