3-Os/Marketing/Description Half Page
- 1 Key Questions
what's the issue?
Sustaining Workshop Learning & Action Planning: Keep the Momentum Going
- Develop internal expertise, confidence and capacity as a learning community
- Build online trust and enable staff to rapidly evolve and transition to new roles and responsibilities.
- Provide online, real-time mentoring to workshop participants.
- Continue online, real-time mentoring support, as workshop action plans are implemented.
- Continue learning conversations online after a project workshop or between meetings.
what's our approach?
what are we going to deliver?
benefits to the client for agreeing to move forward
Leveraging the Connected, Social Web 2.0 / Networked Learning Organizations
- Create a continuous learning organization from within by stakeholders, leveraging on the connected networked possibility of Web 2.0 learning technologies
- Enable permanent access to learning - leveraging social media, mobile technologies, 24/7 access, games-based vs. asynchronous training, and limited access.
- Encourage, stimulate and unleash the power of an organization's connected knowledge and social networks
- Develop a participatory collaboration environment that allows employees to co-design their future, and focuses on knowledge sharing as a sustainable and renewable resource
- Nurture a climate of openness, sharing and self-organization aligned to achieve the organization's needs
- Leverage social media, networking and learning technologies (i.e., Skype, YouTube, SlideShare, Go To Meeting, Elluminate, and Wikis) for tangible results.